Wake up For Breakfast!
Do you have children or students that don’t have breakfast?
Do you want to transform how they wake up for breakfast?
Here’s a problem I once encountered and I did something about it
I once worked at a school where I saw a lot of students eating some kind of junk food on their arrival to school. I had students who walked into my classes looking like they were tired and they were tired. I knew they were not going to be attentive and give their best.
I had my suspicions as to the cause of this lethargy, but decided to investigate further. In different classes I would ask my students by the show of their hands, who had breakfast this morning?, then I would ask, who has a TV in their bedrooms? The number of hands that went up surprised me, yet it did not, as it confirmed my suspicions.
Over the next few months, in my own time, I wrote my first online Program called ‘Wake up for Breakfast’. I looked at the reasons why so many students don’t have a healthy, sustainable breakfast each morning. Most of my findings came from the multiple discussions in class, research and a lot of reading.
Here are my 6 Lessons:
- A typical morning before school
- Why don’t children wake up for breakfast?
- Ideas and Solutions
- Breakfast Benefits part 1
- Breakfast Benefits part 2
- Technology and Social impacts
So here’s my offer . . .
- The Program has 6 video Lessons, so all you do is press Play. You can still interject your own teaching methods and ideas of course.
- It will eliminate stress because if you don’t have time to prepare some Lessons, this is all done for you!
- It is a mere £27 and it’s yours to keep forever! You can use it as a mini project, or a series of Lessons to use in many of your classes.
As a BONUS I’ve added some vegan, plant based breakfast recipes that I used in my classes as a demo or a practical lesson.
Also, are you a Food Teacher struggling with planning Lessons? A Parent that Homeschools in need to quality Lessons?
Food Teachers are in great demand and there are many schools having difficulty finding one.
I am the only Food teacher that provides 12 online Modules that covers curriculum content in Food Preparation and Nutrition, HFT and Home Economics content. I use tasty Vegan and Plant recipes with lots of veggies, grains and fruits.
Send me an email at Support@ykyc.org and I’ll show you a live Lesson sample via Zoom!